Halloween


Welcome to our Halloween Home!
Here's some pics from our party.
It was fun and I'm a little sad about taking all the 
decorations down.



On to Thanksgiving and the holidays.
(My decorating ideas came from marthastewert.com; 

If you look to the left you'll see the button for NaBloPoMo-
National Blog Posting Month. 
Since I'm taking part, I'll be posting daily. (Hope you don't get sick of me!)
Todays subject idea was this-
If your next meal was going to be your last,
what would it be?
Mine- a really good chimichanga, spanish rice,
and chips and salsa.
Washed down with a diet Coke, of course.
What would yours be?

Comments

  1. mine would be mexican too -- today as we drove home (and I was hungry but vowed not to eat out much anymore) I looked at Chipotle and Cafe Rio with longing eyes.

    That whole eating out thing (even if it's just me - when I sneak away when the kids are in school) bit our budget in the butt -- so I'm taking it day by day. Kindof like you and diet coke -- I'm committed....sort of.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Run. Don't Ask Me.

Home