Six Word Fridays- Make Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 09, 2011 After two days of complete relaxation.No phone, no kids, no laundry.Enjoyed pool, hot tub and naps.Wish it was longer, but now...Making my way back to reality. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JudyDecember 9, 2011 at 6:07 PMIt's always so hard to come back to reality after a nice getaway. Here's hoping your return to the here and now will be a gentle one ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykateDecember 9, 2011 at 9:05 PMcoming back is hard at firstthen my feet tend to quickenas i approach those left behindReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMelissa Camara WilkinsDecember 9, 2011 at 11:24 PMLeaving behind hot tubs AND naps?!I hope there was chocolate at home to compensate. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMasked MomDecember 10, 2011 at 3:27 PMWelcome back! I trust you didn't miss us like we missed you. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownDecember 10, 2011 at 5:22 PMNo phone or children? Happy Holidays to you too! lolReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousDecember 10, 2011 at 10:26 PMHi Jewels! I awarded you with "The Most Versatile Blogger Award" over at my blog The Greener Bean. I totally don't expect you to participate if it's not your thing -- I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by during NaBloPoMo!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShelby (@every_blessing)December 11, 2011 at 9:25 AMSo glad you had a good break! Thank you for stopping by the blog.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiaDecember 12, 2011 at 1:59 PMGlad you got to take a break!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!
It's always so hard to come back to reality after a nice getaway. Here's hoping your return to the here and now will be a gentle one ;)
ReplyDeletecoming back is hard at first
ReplyDeletethen my feet tend to quicken
as i approach those left behind
Leaving behind hot tubs AND naps?!
ReplyDeleteI hope there was chocolate at home to compensate. ;)
Welcome back! I trust you didn't miss us like we missed you. ;)
ReplyDeleteNo phone or children? Happy Holidays to you too! lol
ReplyDeleteHi Jewels! I awarded you with "The Most Versatile Blogger Award" over at my blog The Greener Bean. I totally don't expect you to participate if it's not your thing -- I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by during NaBloPoMo!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good break! Thank you for stopping by the blog.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to take a break!
ReplyDelete