The Sweetest Man

(This will be short, as my hubby hates when I blog about him.)
When my husband read that last post, he said, "I like the way they look." He's either the sweetest thing ever, or just sick. Because he has put up with me for so many years, I'm leaning toward sweet. I do love my Big Hunk. I'm not sure there are many men who would've put up with all the ups and downs- and I'm just talking about my weight. Then you factor in all the emotional rides and we're living in Marriage Disneyland. It's the happiest place on earth, but some of it is frustrating and even frightening. For him, one of the worst things must be the weird characters who try to hug you. Forget Mickey and Donald, he has to put up with my brothers. There are lots of thrilling rides, but, you usually have to wait a long time before you get to them. And, much like 'It's a Small World', there are children everywhere you look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Illusive Peace