Spring Break

Whew! Big sigh of relief, I remembered my password. I tried logging on yesterday and couldn't get my password right. ( Too many pregnancies + old age = memory lapses.) So, for a long time, I just had one password that I used for everything. Then, I heard that that's not a good idea, so I started using a different one. BUT, with both of them, I ended it with my age. Great idea, since that changes occasionally.
Thankfully, today I got it right.
I survived spring break- can I get a "Hallelujah"? I know a lot of moms like the break and do fun stuff with their kids. I just grit my teeth and try to get through the 7 days of torture. It would have helped immensely if we would've had spring-like weather. Instead, we get a HUGE snowstorm which covered our tramp and the entire backyard. (And, all of the parks in our town, which cancelled out the one activity I had planned.) The only good thing about it is that I didn't have to ask my teenagers about their homework, which they never do. Then again, I know that it's back on next week. Ugh! So much for the break.

Comments

  1. Gotta love those teen years!! Here's your "Hallelujah" for making it through Spring Break! We're having the weirdest Spring, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Seeing Myself As I Am