Gobble Gobble

In this list of things I'm thankful for, I have to include, well, Thanksgiving. I keep hearing news stories about how you can eat 3-4000 calories in this one day. Oh, man!
Bring it on!!

I mean, seriously, it isn't like we eat this way every day, not even every month. We're talking once a year. Enough with the guilt trips already. Let me enjoy my turkey, mashed potatoes smothered in gravy, the fruit salad and rolls with butter! Don't forget the pie. Mmmm, pie. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I'm not just thankful for the food. I know my family gets together alot, it isn't like I didn't see them last month, I did. But, it's the tradition. It's also the gratitude. They say that grateful people are happier. I think it's so fitting that we preface the Christmas season with one focused on gratitude. What better way to commemorate the birth of our Savior than by remembering all the blessings we've been given? I'm so thankful for turkey day. I'll be even more thankful tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Ooooo! I'm with ya on this one!! STUFFING!!! PIE!!!!! YUMMMMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Illusive Peace