Good Morning

Wow, I didn't realize I'd missed so many days. Well, here's today- This is what greets me every morning. I don't know where he gets it from, but my youngest is so happy in the morning. (Doesn't get it from either parent!) He always greets me with a "Good Morning, Mommy" laced with several, "I love you, Mom" s. He's so snuggly in the a.m., wanting nothing more than to crawl in and lay next to me in bed. If I happen to be up before him, he will ask, "I sit your lap?" I try very hard not to deny him this. No matter how busy my morning may be, I know these moments are fleeting and before I know it, he'll be taller than me and have, dare I say it?- attitude. I shudder at the thought. So, I try to enjoy every sweet little thing he does before it's all gone. I'm so grateful for my mornings with this little guy.

Comments

  1. He's so cute!! I have mornings like this with my littlest one too and I eat it up! As I know the moments will pass and her eyes will roll when I ask for a hug in a few years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Seeing Myself As I Am