LOL

One night in Young Women's we were talking about why we have families. I said that because of my children, I laugh everyday. One of the girls said, "My mom doesn't laugh everyday." That made me sad. I'm so thankful for laughter and humor. Laughter has always been a part of my life. My dad is a great joke teller and he loves to do things to make us laugh. We're known criers, but we manage to laugh- alot. I'm grateful that my children have learned to appreciate humor. I love seeing them tease each other and share funny stuff. There is no better sound than that of my childrens' laughter. Need a laugh today, here you go- =0)

Comments

  1. Hahaha! How funny that we both did humor!! Love it! Isn't laughter great? Your comic strip is funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Seeing Myself As I Am