What's on your mind?
- 41 family members including 3 of my kids, but not my husband.
- 37 people from my old ward- they are now living everywhere from Utah to Idaho to Georgia.
- 71 people from my current ward/neighborhood, including 16 Young Women and Young Men (we even have a 'group' just for them)
- 4 of my kids' friends
- 13 high school classmates
- 10 misc. friends of which there are 2 missionary companions, one friend since kindergarten, one woman who shares my name and 2 ex-boyfriends.
- One leggo character named Buckie Magoo.
So, today, I am thankful for facebook. I've never been very good at keeping in touch with people. We'd move and I would think, "I'm going to do it this time, I'm going to stay in contact." and it never happened. Now, because of this silly site, I have contact and keep up with more people than I'd ever imagined. It may seem narcissistic to report what you're doing each day, but I love reading about everyone else. And I'll admit it, I like coming up with clever things to say. And I LOVE it when people comment. Oh, you like me, you really like me. ;)
I'm thankful for Mark Zuckerburg and his idea. "My name is Jewels and I'm a facebook junkie."