- We'll have 9 birthdays, some more monumental than others. We will turn 4, 8, 11, 12, 15, 17, 19, 42 and one of us will be 45. (I just felt 3 more hairs turn gray.)
- That means, we'll have a baptism, and of course, cub scouts.
- One more priesthood holder and, as he reminds me, participant in weekly young men's activities.
- One step closer to a dating daughter. Heaven help us all.
- That daughter will enter high school- heaven help those boys!
- High school graduation- fingers crossed. If he makes it, there will be a HUGE celebration.
- Another senior in HS and a new student in jr. high.
- And, the biggest event we're anticipating- a mission call. This one gives me butterflies every time I think of it.
Of course, there will be much to fill the days in between. Surprises, good and bad. That's just the way it goes. I will cling to my faith that I can get through whatever time may bring. And, also, the hope that the year will bring my fondest wish- a publisher.
Here's hoping your new year, really the whole year, will be happy and filled with good surprises.