Here are a few random things about me. See how many you already know.
- I had brown eyes growing up. Brown. Now, they're hazel.
- I didn't like country music until 10 years ago.
- I was on the modern dance team at Ricks College. (When I'm resurrected, I'll have that dancer's body!)
- As a teenager, I had a huge crush on Shawn Cassidy. (Do you even know who that is?) Also, one on Christopher Reeves.
- I was a nanny- twice.
- I love beets. My mom cans them every year. My kids won't touch them, I waited too long to introduce them. Oh, well, more for me.
- I love action movies.
- I cry at the drop of a hat. Everyone knows that. You may not know that I'm trying to get better control of my emotions. It's not going so well.
- They say the fear of public speaking is only second to the fear of death. Not for me. I enjoy public speaking.
- I'm very limber. I can't do the splits anymore, but I can do a fairly decent high kick.
- I've never traveled outside the continental U.S.
- I don't have a middle name, but I do have a nickname that my dad has called me for as long as I can remember. He still does.
- All I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mom and a published writer. Almost there.