Our local news had a story about an actual class to learn how to be happy. Happiness 101. I think it's a sad state that we need to be taught to be happy. We're too stressed and worried. I'm pretty happy, most days, well, some days. I could teach you what to do to be happy. Here's some ideas-
- Stop doing laundry for anyone but yourself. When someone (your kids) ask where their clothes are, tell them to look wherever they took them off.
- Buy sunglasses for your teenagers, make them wear them at.all.times. Then, you won't see the eye rolls.
- Unplug your alarm clock. Unplug your husband's alarm clock. Sleep till you can't sleep no more. (Then do some other stuff.)
- Stock up on cup-of-soup and corn dogs. When the kids ask what's for dinner- make that 'W' with your hands. Whatever.
- Eat chocolate at each meal. Heck, eat chocolate for each meal.
- Every time it snows (which it's doing right now) declare a snow day and refuse to leave the house. Drink hot chocolate with a side of chocolate.
- Watch Spanglish instead of the news.
- Throw out all your jeans. Wear sweats and muu-muus. Go barefoot.