What's On My Mind
Here's a few wanderings of my wondering mind-
- Why do boy's rooms smell so bad? My kids shower/bathe regularly. I wash their clothes. Maybe I don't get them folded in a timely manner, but they're clean. So, why?
- When did it become okay to show almost-naked women on a commercial during a show that they know kids will be watching? It was like a 30 second wardrobe malfunction.
- It doesn't seem right that I can go to the mail box in bare feet in February. We have snow on our lawn, but that's only because our house is north-facing and doesn't know what sunshine is.
- If I had Bill Gates' money, I'd buy up all the Super Bowl ad time and show puppies and kitties. No nakeditity.
- Noah's friend's mom is having a baby. He's very jealous. Oh, well. Michelle Duggar I am not.
- If Sunday's game had been between Giants-
|(Photo from harrypotter.wikia.com)|
the outcome would've been different. Especially, since the Patriots that live near me get around in these-
(My pictures (except the one of Gawp) are from Morguefile.com, a really great site to get free licence pictures. Thanks to Word Nerd for introducing me to this fabulous site.)