Because my Life is so Fascinating...
Today I did this-
- woke up at 4:30am. The Handy Man forgot to turn off his alarm and it woke me while he showered. I never got back to sleep. I exercised, though, so it was all good.
- went to the doctor (hypothyroidism causes a once/year visit). Interesting tidbit- this doctor (this is the first time I've gone to him) lives in my neighborhood and goes to my church. He asked about a pap smear, and said he could refer me to someone else. Um, yeah. There is no way in hell I'm having that exam by someone I'll see every Sunday.
- grocery shopping. I used to enjoy this. Not anymore.
- laundry. Always laundry.
- read Dean Koontz. Love his books and the way he weaves his insight about writing into his fiction. "Writing isn't a source of pain. It's psychic chemotherapy. It reduces your psychological tumors and relieves your pain." (Odd Thomas)
- Took a nap with Noah. Now, he's wide awake with no sign of going to bed.
- made spaghetti and garlic bread.