Flashback Friday-What I Learned This Week
- If you pick up a M&M from the floor of your van, and find you also ingested a hair, you have no one to blame but yourself.
- Your husband will not understand when facebook-messaging your friends makes you giggle.
- The law of averages as it applies to children and the park- the amount of time your child begs to go to the park will far outweigh the time they want to play there.
- A splinter, even an eensy-weensy one, can cause an immense amount of pain. This is what I get for trying to do yard work.
- I took Noah to McDonald's for lunch. It made me want to write a letter, this is what it would say,
Congratulations. Making the Happy Meal french fry teeny-tiny, and adding three slices of apple, totally balances out the nutritional value of the meal.
Way to Go!
|The teeny box is so cute, I wanted to hang|
it from my rear-view mirror.
- Large, Elton-John-type glasses will help you read books to your little brother. (Also, being dressed in only underwear is a bonus.)
- Mother's Day flowers make me smile. All week long.