Good Intentions



They say the road to hell is paved with them. If that's true, then I need to add 'Road Paver' to my resume.

I apologize to the real NaBloPoMo-ers, who blog every day for a month and take this seriously. I tried, really I did.

And, to my 6 readers, a big huge THANK YOU. I don't know what brings you back here time after time, but as a writer, there is nothing better than knowing someone reads your stuff- willingly. So, since it's the thought that counts, here's a virtual hug and a big bouquet of flowers for each of you.

Much love,
the Slacker

Comments

  1. Oh, darling. I am paving right along next to you. Not just with blogging, but with so many things. I'll read whatever, whenever you write. "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak..." Right? Silly weak flesh. Hallelujah for willing spirits, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe we get points for those willing spirits, don't you?

      Delete
  2. I love to read your blog. You make me smile, and sometimes laugh, to where my kids ask me what the heck is so funny. i have good intentions of blogging more too, yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I hope I'm one of those six- I read I just don't always comment. And good intentions is my middle name( said from my bed at 10 am)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get behind in my blog reading, but I ALWAYS come back to you, baby! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Seeing Myself As I Am