After a month of posting daily, I was done. Too many nights when I struggled to find something to write about before I could retire to my comfy, warm bed. When I heard that BlogHer is doing NaBloPoMo in December, I thought no way . Then, I thought again. I'm kinda flaky like that. Thing is, tho' this month has kicked my butt, (why couldn't it have trimmed my butt instead?) I've learned a lot. Two things in particular. First-reading good writing makes me a better writer. Something about reading quality writing gets my brain in writing mode. Aside from loving all the blogs I've discovered and being wow-ed by these women everyday, they inspire me with their prose. Second- the more I write, the better I write. We all know, practice makes perfect. I'm not saying my writing is perfect, (so far from it!) but doing it every day has helped me develop my skill. While I know some of my posts were, well, lame, I think some of them were pretty g...
Ahhhhhh it's attack of the killer cactus.......
ReplyDelete