Saturday, November 26, 2011

Random Saturday

What’s on your mind?
  • ·         Does my Barbie avatar look frumpy or pregnant? Because she/I  are not pregnant.
  • ·         I sometimes wish I actually looked like my avatar. Even if my measurements were 38-12-42.
  • ·         Everytime I type ‘actually’, I type acturally, then, I have to fix it.
  • ·         If you’re going to be on Price is Right and you bid $1 over someone else, don’t apologize.  You’ve given them no chance to win unless they get it on the nose. Own your rudeness. It is a game after all.
  • ·         I watch Price is Right.  Some days.  It lost its appeal when the Handy Man and I went to the show years ago. But, it makes good background noise when I’m blogging. (The stage is really small.)
  • ·         I cut my own hair in July.  Now I’m stuck in this place where I keep cutting it, because I’m embarrassed to go to a stylist and explain why it’s so incredibly uneven.  “I don’t know. I guess it just grows that way.”
  • ·         I can’t roll my tongue.  As a kid, this was a serious flaw.
  • ·     When my husband and I were dating, he gave me a t-shirt he’d gotten from work.  Then, one night, I wore it on a date and he wore the same shirt.  We were both embarrassed the whole night. I  don’t know why I didn’t just change before we left.  We swore we would never match again, even when we’re old. 
  •       I got on facebook to check on my kids. Now I'm on it more than them.

2 comments:

  1. My avatar is crudely-drawn (by me) and two-dimensional with a serious case of the frizzies and she still looks better than me most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the Barbie does not look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!