What’s on your mind?
- · Does my Barbie avatar look frumpy or pregnant? Because she/I are not pregnant.
- · I sometimes wish I actually looked like my avatar. Even if my measurements were 38-12-42.
- · Everytime I type ‘actually’, I type acturally, then, I have to fix it.
- · If you’re going to be on Price is Right and you bid $1 over someone else, don’t apologize. You’ve given them no chance to win unless they get it on the nose. Own your rudeness. It is a game after all.
- · I watch Price is Right. Some days. It lost its appeal when the Handy Man and I went to the show years ago. But, it makes good background noise when I’m blogging. (The stage is really small.)
- · I cut my own hair in July. Now I’m stuck in this place where I keep cutting it, because I’m embarrassed to go to a stylist and explain why it’s so incredibly uneven. “I don’t know. I guess it just grows that way.”
- · I can’t roll my tongue. As a kid, this was a serious flaw.
- · When my husband and I were dating, he gave me a t-shirt he’d gotten from work. Then, one night, I wore it on a date and he wore the same shirt. We were both embarrassed the whole night. I don’t know why I didn’t just change before we left. We swore we would never match again, even when we’re old.
- I got on facebook to check on my kids. Now I'm on it more than them.