The random thoughts going through my brain today.
1. A flat surface in my house, any flat surface, given enough time (like 2 days), will look like this-
2. Teaching your child to spell is not 100% a good idea.
3. If someone saw the laundry and magazines and Eagle Scout project supplies taking up my bed, they might assume I'm a hoarder. (No picture, because I doubt you want to see my unfolded laundry.)
4. I rock at making teacher appreciation bulletin boards. (Also, I can't spell bulletin. I had to look it up. duh.)
5. Cars are tools of the devil. Plain and simple. Today, I would like to do to my car what Cameron did to his dad's in Ferris Beuller. You know, kick the crap out of it, then send it flying-
6. What's worse than having your car break down on your way home from the junior high school? Missing a massage because your car broke down on the way home from the junior high school.
7. Is there anything that can make your day bright after missing a massage? The kindness of strangers. Thanks to Shelley for not just letting me use your phone, but for giving two people you've never met a ride home. Heaven took notice, I'm sure.