Did you know that you can find out how people found your blog? You probably did. I did not. Now, I'm feeling a bit weird about some of my searches. (how to make chocolate fudge; longer second toe; people of Wal-Mart) So, anyway, some other bloggers post the google searches that brought people to their blog for the month. Mine aren't nearly as interesting as theirs. You should check them out- janesinfinitewisdom and wordnerdspeaks are just a couple. Here are mine anyway.
- duggar house- Yes, I've blogged about them. But, my house isn't as big as theirs. Don't have quite as many kids either.
- "why women need fat" 1960- Book review. Tho' I like to think I do need fat. Makes me feel better about the fact that I have fat.
- cartoon kids housework- the way they do housework is a bit cartoonish.
- mammogram- been there, done that.
- drawing of brother and sister hugging- hmm. I do hug my siblings, but I've never drawn it.
- marvelous feet- Well, thank you. I think they're marvelous, too.
- donny osmond kids- He has them, yes. Not with me, though, don't tell that to my 8 year-old self. She'd be so disappointed.
- me to you- Thanks, love, hugs, all of it.