You Found Me How?



Did you know that you can find out how people found your blog? You probably did. I did not. Now, I'm feeling a bit weird about some of my searches. (how to make chocolate fudge; longer second toe; people of Wal-Mart)  So, anyway, some other bloggers post the google searches that brought people to their blog for the month. Mine aren't nearly as interesting as theirs. You should check them out- janesinfinitewisdom and wordnerdspeaks are just a couple. Here are mine anyway.


  • duggar house- Yes, I've blogged about them. But, my house isn't as big as theirs. Don't have quite as many kids either.
  • "why women need fat" 1960- Book review. Tho' I like to think I do need fat. Makes me feel better about the fact that I have fat. 
  • cartoon kids housework- the way they do housework is a bit cartoonish.
  • mammogram- been there, done that. 
  • drawing of brother and sister hugging- hmm. I do hug my siblings, but I've never drawn it. 
  • marvelous feet- Well, thank you. I think they're marvelous, too.
  • donny osmond kids- He has them, yes. Not with me, though, don't tell that to my 8 year-old self. She'd be so disappointed.
  • me to you- Thanks, love, hugs, all of it. 

Comments

  1. You're so funny, Jewels. Yes, you do have beautiful feet (I'm sure), and I'm so glad that none of Donny's children are yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I've often wondered this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in love with Donny, too. Oh, that toothy grin and those purple socks.

    And hey, thanks for the linky love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I don't know why you think these aren't interesting. They are random and awesome! I mean, really, "marvelous feet"? Who can't appreciate that search :). Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...

    Mine are so uninteresting and few that I've been saving the more interesting ones for months now..

    I definitely agree. Women do need fat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you one of the three? Stand up and be counted!

Popular posts from this blog

On Turning 56 and Leaning In

Seeing Myself As I Am